A career at AMP Montage s.r.o.
If you are manually skilled, reliable and enjoy learning new things, we’re looking for you!
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Racking system assembly worker
What are the requirements?
- You will be working on projects across the EU on racking system installations.
- You will participate in projects for companies such as AMAZON, DHL, DB SCHENKER etc.
What knowledge and skills should you have?
- Manual dexterity
- Physical fitness
It will be your advantage if you have
- Knowledge of how to use drawings
- Car driving licence (Group B – active driver)
- Forklift driving licence
- OSH training certificate
What we can offer you
- Work all year round
- Paid accommodation & transport
- Opportunity for career growth
- Long-term employment
- All Czech team
- Appropriate pay
- Fair treatment
- Professional training, including in house training
- Opportunity to borrow a company car
Assembly supervisor, racking systems and steel structures
Your job description
- Overall supervision of the job completion stage (compliance with erection procedures and quality control)
- Coordination and responsibility for the management of the assigned team
- Active communication with the office and customers
- Responsible for OSH compliance
- Travelling throughout the EU as part of all our projects
What we offer you in return
- Work in a great and friendly team
- Above-standard financial compensation and professional growth prospects
- Possibility of benefits
- Use of a company car within the project
What we expect from you
- Decent and fair conduct
- Diligence and taking responsibility as part of the tasks assigned
- Manual dexterity
- Group B driving licence (active driver)
- Independent player
- Well-versed in drawing up dossiers
- Testimonials from projects previously implemented by you
If you are manually skilled, reliable and enjoy learning new things, we’re looking for you! We offer professional training, work all year round and an all-Czech team. On top of that, attractive pay with the possibility of interim payments and career growth!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to learn more. We look forward to working with you!